Friday, January 28, 2011


Hmm, some commission that I am working on for one of my friends. This picture has most definitely come a long way. The person had requested two full bodies at first, both in a bath/large swimming pool filled with blood and rose petals. I tried my best to come up with the picture but I always kept screwing up the perspective of the bath and it just totally turned me off. I hate scratching a drawing and each time trying to sketch a new one but can't seem to draw anything right just makes me want to quite >.<

I was honest and told him that I couldn't complete his request, and he was so wonderful by agreeing to change his idea. Now this new one, I can totally do. So far this is what I have and it's only waiting the other's approval before I go forth and actually colour the piece and add details.

No comments:

Post a Comment