Thursday, September 16, 2010

So, I decided to make myself happy for my birthday ^^ and finally draw myself a background for my computer with Zeke on it =D I know that I wont manage to finish it in time for my birthday; unless I work on it during the entire day tomorrow... I do work at 2 in the morning however, and I dunno at what time I'll wake up >.<>
I started colouring, so far his skin and his jacket is done. I am still struggling with the colour pallets for his clothes. I think I should go in rich and deep colours...Like purples and dark reds...but I am not so sure...I would like to ask your advice, but I know that the few people that actually watch me don't comment >.<

So really guys, please comment this time. I need your help with the colours!

And yes, btw it's a white rose that he has on his lap; duh ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment